A Thank You from the Feminine - Anna Sangeet

This is A Praise to all that is Good and Honorable and Lovable in Men.
 
I feel a strong urge to share what I, me personally, am so ...very grateful for and honor in men.
 
I wish I could caress your heart open with my admiration and make you feel the love that I hold for your longing to join me in a heart-centered world.
 
So here is my, very personal experience with men, but at the same time something I’ve heard being shared and repeated by hundreds of voices of women I’ve meet throughout the years. And I encourage all women who feel so inclined to also share what touches their heart and what they feel grateful for by the masculine.
 
Thank you dear Masculine, for making me feel so safe…
 
- When you see and feel me being distressed and your reaction is to hold me tight. Letting me rant on about whatever it is that has caused the emotional storm, Holding me. Letting me cry in release, Holding me.
 
Keep holding me until I become still and relaxed in your arms. Feeling all my tension slip away… In this moment, I dissolve into you, like liquid light. And to me you feel like the strongest man alive.
 
- For meeting me in truth. Sharing without hidden agenda your dreams and visions and deepest longings. Letting me see the dreamer and visionary.
 
- For daring to stand in the midst of my emotions. When you meet my rage, even though the strong energy scares you and you’d rather just leave. When I can express all the anger and frustration and pain I feel and you don’t meet that anger with anger but listen.
 
Listen with heartfelt compassion. It quickly calms me down and opens my heart in respect for your presence and willingness to meet me in it.
 
- When you answer my texts or miss calls as soon as you see them. Even if it is to say that you don’t have time to answer or that you will answer later. Thank you for letting me know so I can let it go and not analyze.
 
- For your eagerness to help and solve. Even if it drives me crazy that you try to solve everything I secretly love it and it makes me feel held and loved.
 
- For sometimes realizing, without me saying it, that what I am looking for is not a salvation from my problem but just the let out of ranting about it.
 
- When you fix things. Even though I could do it myself or learn how to. My heart just explodes in gratitude and love for you when you offer to do it. (and I love coming to you with things I can’t open.)
 
- For taking the lead. Dancing is a perfect metaphor and also an absolute delight. To dance with a man who has the presence and assertiveness to even make me close my eyes and being able to follow his lead makes me soften into total relaxation and surrender. Feeling my body’s intuitive response and float with him in perfect bliss. Ah thank you for giving me such pleasure.
 
- For not letting me carry my heavy bags, giving up your seat, opening the door or not letting me pay. All this old fashion things might seem trivial to you but they mean the world to me. These little gestures open my heart and make me want to give you everything in return.
 
- For doing this little gestures to others. For caring for the old and the pregnant, for children and for the ones in need. For being attentive and caring. Seeing you give to the world from a generous heart makes me want to reward you in any possible way I can.
 
- For being vocal and active in taking a stand against injustices happening in the world and your surroundings. For walking your talk. For always defending what you believe in. This brings about such respect for you, you can not imagine.
 
- For always protecting women and interfering when you see a woman getting offended in any way, vocally or physically.
 
- For daring to let down your guard and showing your sensitivity. For letting me see the real you. It gives such depth to our relationship and deepens every aspect of our union.
 
- For loving your children. Oh my gosh. To watch you hug and hold your child is to watch you hold your heart on your sleeve and it is the absolute most sexiest thing in the world.
 
- For not compromising your goals and strong direction, even though I might loudly disagree. It might not please me but it will give me respect and trust in your direction.
 
- For the energy, drive and lust for life that you bring to the world.
 
- For your attention and presence. For watching me. Where attention goes energy flows, thank you for filling me to the brim.
 
- For frequently telling me what I mean to you and how I make you feel.
 
- For carrying for my safety and wellbeing in all the ways you know how.
 
- For not apologizing for your sexuality and showing me how much you desire every inch of me.
 
- For showing me I can trust you YOU have brought Me to the deepest love I have ever felt and could never reach myself.
 
YOU have brought me to a place inside of me, in the meeting with you, that’s given me the privilege of experiencing, during love making, myself dissolve totally into you. Generously and with no hesitation wanting to give you my body, mind and heart in surrender to the bliss of your presence. An exquisite taste of heaven.
 
Through showing me over and over again that I can trust you, hold you accountable, be all that I am with you; sweet, wild, angry, vulnerable, soft, loving, teasing, hurting, a sobbing wreck, a radiant lover, in love and utterly crazy, you have made my world explode in light and beauty and made my heart overflow, to not only shower You with Love, but everyone in my life.
 
Thank you, Dear Masculine for the gifts you give. ॐ
 
Anna Sangeet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Yourself Free

A Personal SWOT

Lexophile